Expert in digitalised leadership
David Stahlberg guides you to curiosity, innovation, and hope for our joint future, and helps you see the potential in your organization. David was nominated for Speaker of the Year 2019.
After leading roles at Google in Sweden and at Procter & Gamble, David is today helping leaders and lead teams to turn the accelerating pace of technological change into an opportunity for positive impact and personal growth. David constantly has new perspectives and insights on the latest trends. But above all, he comes with the tools and energy to turn our complex world of change into action.
Do you feel that you learn faster than the world changes? Are you talking “about” or “with” your customers? Does innovation in your organization primarily come from “above” or from “below”? How do you create innovation that makes a meaningful difference?
David speaks with warmth and humor and has the unusual ability to simplify and inspire your organization to make things happen.
View the full list of Speakers
- Advisor and change maker to lead teams with transformative agendas
- Board member of the ecommerce platform Litium
- Chairman of the user council for communication at Statistiska Centralbyrån (SCB)
- Author of the book marketing goes Digital
- On the advisory board of health tech startup Woop
- Runs the Digital Business Transformation course at IHM Business School
- David was nominated as Speaker of the Year in 2019 (and Breakthrough Speaker of the Year in 2017)
- Certified from MIT Sloan School of Management in Artificial Intelligence, Implications for Business Strategy
- Trippel degree in Economics and Business (Stockholm School of Economics), Political Science (Uppsala University) and Theoretical Philosophy (Uppsala University)