In our motto #WeMake2Build lies the awareness that safe, efficient and innovative machines are fundamental pieces of the puzzle to shape and build the Europe of tomorrow. This is evident for the medium-term post-COVID boost, such as the implementation of the European Recovery Plan and overall economic relaunch.
However, it is even more relevant when it comes to the long-term perspectives, such as regulatory impacts, future jobsite scenarios and the role of people and leadership in a diverse working population. All of this will be on the menu at the CECE Summit.
This year’s CECE Summit will project the construction equipment industry into the future:
- We will take a deep-dive into innovation and will present future scenarios on the jobsite
- We will discuss diversity & leadership in the construction sector
- We will take a closer look at the impact of revised legislation on machinery
- We will present the latest economic trends and analyse how a mega-project is shaping a European region
- High-level speakers including representatives from EU Institutions
- Latest market intelligence & insight into investment decisions by key clients
- Commercial breaks from our sponsors & exhibition partners
- Virtual but meaningful interaction occasions with industry peers and media