CECE Summit 2019
The 2019 European Parliament elections were a crucial moment for EU citizens – Now the future of Europe starts to be shaped by the new EU institutional setup in Brussels!
- Understand how the unveiling political situation could affect your business
- Discuss and exchange about current and future challenges with competing OEMs
- Prepare for times of change and digital transformation
- Develop your network among the leaders in the sector
Focus of the Summit
With the title “From Bricks to Bytes”, at this year’s CECE Summit, we will be looking at the fundamental contribution of innovation to a sustainable construction industry. Taking into account all pillars of sustainability, a panel of relevant speakers, professionally moderated by Katrina Sichel, will paint the picture of a forward-looking industry working together to deliver for society. In the members-only part of the programme, the Technical Forum will deep-dive into the current regulatory challenges and the future revision of the Machinery Directive, whereas the Economic Forum will look at the investment and business perspectives in North America.
- We will discuss the future of the EU and its impact on the construction equipment sector
- We will tackle the historic moment of digitalisation impact on the industry
- We will take a deep-dive into innovation and latest trends in the industry in light of sustainability
Come to our Summit to get a chance of learning first hand about EU policy, networking with policymakers and business leaders and to understand how the unveiling political and economic situation could affect your business.
- High-level speakers including MEPs, latest market intelligence
- Deep-dive into the European political situation
- CECE Classics: Economic Forum, Technical Forum
- CECE 60th Anniversary Dinner, networking breaks