Canada Day: Construction and Infrastructure
During the 2019 edition of bauma, Canada will be trade fair's designated partner country. Don't miss your chance to attend the Canada Day 'Construction and Infrastracture' taking place on 8th April from 12.00 to 15.30 in Hall C2.
The event will shed the light on the prospects of the Canadian construction industry, opportunities for mechanical and plant engineers and the impact of the free trade agreement CETA. The discussion will be moderated by CECE Secretary General Riccardo Viaggi.
- 12:00 - 12:05 Opening remarks | Riccardo Viaggi, CECE
- 12:05 - 12:25 The CETA Free-Trade Agreement | Sam Pieters, European Commission, DG Trade
- 12:25 - 12:45 Canada Infrastructure Bank | Christopher MacLean, Embassy of Canada, Berlin
- 12:45 - 13:05 Quebec Plan Nord Project | N.N., Societe du Plan Nord
- 13:05 - 13:25 Peace River Project | Bruce Field, CFT GmbH
- 13:25 - 13:45 Green Construction | N.N.
- 13:45 - 14:00 The Contractor’s View | N.N., Hochtief
- 14:00 - 15:30 Panel Discussion
For more info click here.